Covid 19 Procedures & Protocols
We will re evaluate our policies closer to the opening of the new Cabin
- Maximum number of 6 people renting at one time. Any events will have individual covid regulations applied.
- No tables over 6 people.
- Drink service to end at 10.00pm.
- No guests seated at bar.
- Hand sanitizer at entrance.
- Mandatory mask wearing for staff.
- We ask all guest that are not feeling well, have a cough, fever or shortness of breath to cancel their reservation and please DO NOT enter the restaurant.
- Are asked to wear face masks to and from tables when coming into restaurant.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station (foot pump) at the front entrance of the restaurant. Each guest must sanitize or wash their hands upon entry.
- May not approach other tables.
- Are required to serve their own water and wine.
- We would appreciate if guests would put their used plates to the end of table for clearing.
- Preferred method of payment will be TAP. Machine will be sanitized after every use.
- Serving staff will be wearing masks and sanitizing their hands regularly during house keeping.
- Collect first and last name, email & phone number of one person of the party who is making the reservation to comply with contact and tracing protocols.
- Ongoing cleaning of all frequent touchpoints including walls, tables, chairs, restrooms, doors including front door, restroom door.